In 1927, two brothers emigrated to the USA with the intent of using the precision tool making abilities they learned as apprentices in their native Switzerland, and started Colonial Bronze.
The tradition of quality continues today as Colonial is still run by a descendant of the founding Swiss brothers. While technology has changed many of the processes used to create its product, Colonial has never abandoned the skill of hand finishing everything it makes.
Colonial Bronze is an EPA approved facility for the production of products made from CuVerro® antimicrobial copper, an EPA registered material.
Our EPA establishment number is 087753-CT-001.